Accidents in Schools, Colleges and Universities

Most of us suffered a few tumbles in our school days, but we usually got up and went about our day as usual afterwards. But what if you are seriously injured in your college canteen, or halls of residence at university, and your injuries are severe enough to leave you unable to study or in need of comprehensive medical care?

If you’ve been injured in an educational establishment of any kind Your Personal Injury Partner can help you to claim compensation which can be used to cover any costs you might incur as a result – lost wages or medical fees for instance.

To talk about your claim in more detail call our team today on 01782 608 744. We have years of experience in claiming for these kinds of accidents and we can help you to secure the payout you’re entitled to.

How could you be injured?

There are many ways in which people can be injured when attending school, college or university. Common accidents include:

  • Slips and trips within school grounds
  • Injuries caused by defective equipment (computers, chairs, desks, sports equipment)
  • Sporting accidents
  • Falls from height
  • Injuries caused by lifting heavy objects
  • Injuries in halls of residence (falls in showers, injuries caused by faulty kitchen equipment)

Get in touch

If you’ve been injured at school, college or university, or your child has been injured and you want to make a claim on their behalf, contact us as soon as possible. We’ll appoint a dedicated advisor to deal with your case from start to finish, and we always give honest and transparent legal advice.

To find out more about making a claim get in touch with us now – you can call us on 01782 608 744, 24 hours a day.

Contact your personal injury partner today and let use take the hassle out of your claim

01782 608 744
Start your claim today!